Gametize is a flexible platform for creating gamified campaigns. Users rate it as one of the simplest to operate.
The developer's official website claims that creating a gamified sales campaign will take only 5 minutes for anyone.
Gametize offers a wide range of features and tools, from creating competitions, challenges to rewarding loyal customers.
Badgeville is our second tip for creating gamified sales campaigns. Badgeville primarily works with the following tools:
- Behavior Engine – recognizes and subsequently rewards customer behavior,
- Engagement mechanics – actively engages visitors in real-time feedback process,
- Detailed analysis of customer behavior,
- Widget Studio & Developer Tools – allows setting different layers of engagement in their interface.
Bunchball is another popular tool for creating gamified sales campaigns.
It is a cloud-based software, aiming to improve end customer loyalty to a particular company and their online engagement using gaming mechanisms.
It offers a relatively extensive set of features and analytical tools that allow tracking campaign performance and measuring its success.
Bunchball also provides the possibility of connecting with social networks or other platforms.
Punchh is a specialized platform for gamification, especially in the gastronomy sector (mainly restaurants) and retail.
It helps restaurants and retail brands create gamified sales campaigns that motivate end customers for loyalty and repeat purchases.
Rise.global is the last tool for creating gamified campaigns, this time with a focus on social media. The platform mainly allows the following possibilities:
- Creating and tracking individual performance indicators,
- Designing and implementing competitions,
- Rewarding customers for their personal activities on social networks.